feeling very guilty today! i didnt really do much to feel guilty about except for everything that i did to feel guilty. so if i have done anything to you anything evil or anything mean. or anything that made you feel bad. or anything at all please forgive me. thank you!
Friday, January 17, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
quick poems based on phoebe bridgers new album song titles pt 5
Bobby Eclectic guitar plays you off. The music always gets louder when you walk away, Maybe just to fill the space you took up. Even when y...
-
Tonight will be the night. Just a few more hours. I’ve spent years hiding this darkness inside me. My urges have taken over little by little...
-
I visited Walden Pond on my birthday. I was driving five hours from Rhode Island to Vermont, and I didn’t want to be stuck in a car al...
No comments:
Post a Comment