The outside
I watched you kick him in the face.
He spat blood onto your lacy white socks.
Your feet are smaller than his head,
You have to be a size six.
I’m frozen in place now, so is he.
There’s a tooth jammed into your left maryjane.
The flasher sleeps in a twin bed
And doesn’t have anything to keep his feet warm.
You wore those socks to your first communion.
You’re the closest thing he has to
A permanent mark made.
Except the ones he left with those other girls,
But they’re all watching from inside.
Saturday, August 15, 2026
quick poems based on phoebe bridgers new album song titles pt 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
quick poems based on phoebe bridgers new album song titles pt 5
Bobby Eclectic guitar plays you off. The music always gets louder when you walk away, Maybe just to fill the space you took up. Even when y...
-
Tonight will be the night. Just a few more hours. I’ve spent years hiding this darkness inside me. My urges have taken over little by little...
-
I visited Walden Pond on my birthday. I was driving five hours from Rhode Island to Vermont, and I didn’t want to be stuck in a car al...
No comments:
Post a Comment