The governors waltz
Fuck Phil Scott!
We all drink
Hoping he falls.
Two left feet
And worn down
Ugly boat shoes.
You try not
To step on
My toes. But
You’ve never been
A good dancer.
You step three
Steps back, I
Try to keep up.
Fuck Phil Scott!
We drink more
Bottom shelf vodka.
Saturday, August 15, 2026
quick poems based on phoebe bridgers new album song titles pt 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
quick poems based on phoebe bridgers new album song titles pt 5
Bobby Eclectic guitar plays you off. The music always gets louder when you walk away, Maybe just to fill the space you took up. Even when y...
-
Tonight will be the night. Just a few more hours. I’ve spent years hiding this darkness inside me. My urges have taken over little by little...
-
I visited Walden Pond on my birthday. I was driving five hours from Rhode Island to Vermont, and I didn’t want to be stuck in a car al...
No comments:
Post a Comment